Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sneak Peak Listing... OH MY!!!

Hi Everyone!  It's been eons since my last post.  We have been VERY busy to say the least.  There has been a birthday every week, sometimes 2 times a week, since the end of August... and there are still several more right up until Christmas!!!  YIKES! I'm losing control.  My dear hubby's birthday is this weekend.  Not to mention our shop's 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is this month and I haven't even had a chance to plan anything.  When I have a "great idea", the family pulls the ole "guilt trip" on me.  What's a mother to do?  They aren't used to Mommy working so much from out of the house.

Anyway, since I've been plugging away at bears (only because I'm testing out our really cool patterns that I designed)  There are other "testers" out there in the bear world... so to those of you who are in the "test group", don't forget to let me know how you are making out.  We've got excellent reviews so far - YIPPY!  These aren't like any you've seen before, so I am really excited.  It is my original pattern... just the materials used to make it are not your ordinary materials.  Best of all, you don't have to hand cut it yourself.  For those of you wondering what the hold up is... it is my time... there simply isn't enough of it.  I still need to complete the cd and design the cd cover.  I'm still on hold with the "eyes" tutorial.  Trying to get the right pictures for this isn't exactly easy.... there are over 28 pages of info in the tutorial portion alone!

Anyway, I'm listing some new bears tonight on ebay.  5 days only.  I haven't listed bears on ebay in months, so here is hoping they sell.








I hope you enjoyed the preview.  As always, thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to add your comments as they are always welcome and help give me inspiration to continue create. 

(((HUGS)))

Kimm

1 comment:

mysweetpaperdreams said...

Super cute bears Kimmie!! I have missed seeing them. High Bids sweetie. :) and happy Late bday!

Tammie :)