Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Dear Friends!

I did another card!  I'm on a roll!  This card I created using a sketch created by Bev for the Create 4 Fun Challenge Blog.  If you get a chance, be sure to check out her blog.  She's on several stamp company design teams.  Her work is so inspirational!



For this card, I used another neglected stamp from my collection.  This is one of Penny Black Stamps.  I hope to be adding them to the line up sometime in the near future.  The adorable elephant was color with none other than Copic Markers... C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, R20, R22... and I can't remember what greens - LOL.

The flowers were adorned with some Sunshine Yellow Flower Soft, The cardstock is Bazzill, and the Papers are from Bo Bunny's Sweetie Pie Collection.  Prima Flowers are from our "Grab Box" (please see Crop Post below - LOL) and some pink Bazzill Tulle.  Of course I used my nesties to cut out the image.

Thanks for stopping by.  Being a "store owner", I have a have a moral dilema submitting entries to challenge blogs, but I love to participate - in my own way (to challenge myself of course).  Most of all, I love sharing with you.  I hope that I can inspire you to participate in one of these events and challenge yourself.  Please let me know if you get the chance to.  Besides, I love seeing your works of art too.

Thanks for swinging by!  Your comments are always welcome.
Kimm

No comments: