Saturday, April 24, 2010

Computer Failure - Again

Here we go again.  2 months ago the hard drive on  my computer crashed!  Dear Hubby was my night in shining armor and had me back up and running within 24 hours.  And, he managed to save all my files.

Just my luck, it happened again.  This time, it is worse.  We are not able to recover anything from the "new" hard drive.  Needless to say, there will be a delay in the release of our new patterns for May.  I am totally bummed about this.  Of course, it's been 2 weeks since I ran a back up on my computer - my fault, of course.  There is nothing I can do about it now.  I'll be on the  phone with Dell tonight building a new computer.  Something tells me I should switch to a MAC.

I'm still able to process and ship orders from our website.  None of my computer woes will affect our online operation, other than loading new products to the site.  I'm working off of on my kids mini laptop which will not support all of my programs.  Oh, woe is me!

Hugs & Smiles (trying to)

1 comment:

mysweetpaperdreams said...

oh Kimmie!

Girl I feel your pain.. truly I do. My laptop is back at Best Buy again.. been there for almost two weeks again this time.

(big hugs) sweetie,
Tammie