Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our "Boston" Pattern Winner...

Hi Friends!  Sorry I am late posting here.  Things have been a bit busy here at home with Little Miss Lindsay.  She goes in to have her tonsils and adenoids taken out tomorrow.  I'm so nervous!  Not like I haven't been through this once before, but Abby was 6.  Lindsay is only little.  Anyway, wish us luck.

Besides being nervous parents... we also been VERY busy packaging all the new patterns and getting all those pre-orders out.  Yep, everything has started shipping.

Now for the moment you've been waiting for...

And our winner is:

Congrats to Lori Leng.

Lori, please email me at kimm@thebearyscrap.com with your snail-mail address so I can get your new pattern out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for playing along!

Hugs