Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas in July SALE!!!

Hello Friends!

It's that time of year again.  CHA is quickly approaching and most of the companies have been giving us sneak-peeks at all the new goodies that will be coming out.  It is, without a doubt, Christmas in JULY!  Deciding on what to order is probably the hardest part of my job.  There are so many gorgeous goodies out there that narrowing it down to fit our little space and tiny budget has been mind boggling.  We simply have too much paper and not enough cash flow in the store to bring in all that I would love to have for you.

I know that many of you have been busy all summer with family, vacations and parties.  I've spent several lonely days at the store without a single soul walking in the door, except for the UPS Man or a few people soliciting for donations.  I've counted inventory, moved displays and products, updated our sales bins, updated the website's inventory, and even created a little "Tear Bear Central" area in the shop.  I'm hoping that this SALE will have a few of you stopping by to visit me this weekend.  I really miss seeing all of you!

Even though the store is closed on Thursdays, the sale starts today on our website.  Of course I am giving our blogger friends and facebook fans a heads up first before I send out the newsletter later tonight.  You can take an additional 25% off EVERYTHING in our store, including everything that is already on sale.  Enter the code JULY25 in the "Discount Coupon" box during check out.  Click "Recalculate" to view your savings.  US/Domestic orders over $100.00 will receive free shipping.  This sale will run from now until Sunday.  Click HERE to visit the website.  (discount is not applied to in-store classes or crops).

Let's make it sound like Santa is really coming to town so we can ring our bells every time a paper tray is emptied!  I hope to see you all this weekend.

Now it's off to the post office.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments: