Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Merry Little Christmas Angel Tilda - BSC #13

Hello fellow bloggers!  Happy Thursday to you all!  I hope you have been having a wonderful week thus far.  The weather here in PA has been mighty cold.  I'm beginning to think mother nature forget Autumn???  It's way to cold for me to be outside raking leaves.

  • News about our Local Boutique can be found here.  The days are winding down fast.  The new location (although no longer public) is coming along nicely.  Hubby has put in the most incredible lighting and Chris primered the walls yesterday.  Today we will be getting a fresh coat of "latte" paint with the help of my loving Father-in-Law.  So warm and inviting!  Hopefully the new flooring will be installed this weekend.  Sad, but exciting at the same time.  We are ahead of schedule... even though we all seem to work better under pressure - LOL.  
  • thebearyscrap.com News:  I began restoring some products on the website, but some that I am trying to keep off are squeaking by me.  After November 13, all product will be restored on the site.  New inventory is being added daily!

Surprisingly, I managed to make a card using Susan's awesome sketch for our BSC #13 which can be found HERE.  Even with all the chaos of moving the store back home and remodeling my studio to accommodate both me and the store, I did it.  I'm so darn proud of myself!  Never mind that I have 8 bins packed with my personal supplies - and that doesn't include all the paper I've managed to hoard over the years.  I left the essential within reach... like ink and stickles - LOL.

I used Bazzill Cardstock to mat my designer papers from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection.  This is such a beautiful line of papers to work with for my designer papers.  My stamp is Angel  Tilda Magnolia from the new Merry Little Christmas Collection.  She is also available for pre-order in our store.  She's been colored in with Copics ( Dress R81, R83, R85;  Skin Tone E000, E00, E01, E11;  Wings BG0000 topped with Stickles;  Aura BG10 and Colorless Blender;  Hair YR23, Y23, E35)  The flower was handmade by me with lots of patience and love.  Lisa has a fabulous tutorial on how to make these beautiful blooms HERE.  Since most of my punches are packed away, I used my scalloped Spellbinders Circle Dies.  A spritz of Glimmer Mist in Pearl, a few dabs of fluid chalk, a dash of stickles and vuala!  Of course, I had to ink up the edges of the designer papers, add lots of Stardust Stickles and a few Kaisercraft pearls.

I hope you've enjoyed my little creation.  There is still plenty of time to enter the sketch challenge HERE.  If you have any questions, you can use our new "Ask the Designers" feature and we will all be happy to help you.

Now it's off to see what other challenges I can enter this sweetheart into.  Any suggestions, please let me know.

Don't forget to join us on FACEBOOK!

Hugs

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Oh my word, this card is GORGEOUS! I just love the dp and the LO.
*smiles*
debbi