Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Published!!! Papers and Pixels Magazine

Hello Beary Sweet Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you all.  If you didn't know, we are back from vacation.  Oh, and what a much needed break it was.  It had been over 3 years since hubby, the kids, and I have gone anywhere so it was a joyous time for all of us.  Despite Abby, my Sister, and I being sick, we still had an amazing time.  I'll admit, the 18 hour drive to Florida was the pits!  The kids were GREAT driving down and back... but the parents... that was a different story.  Although we did not drive straight through, all that time in the car is worse than Jet Lag!  We've come up with a new "lag" term for long car drives... "Traverse Lag"!  I'll post some pictures of our trip on a later date.  Today, I have something very exciting to tell you.

Are you familiar with Papers and Pixels online paper crafting magazine?  If you aren't, you MUST click HERE and check it out.  Subscription is FREE and the information contained in it is FABULOUS!!!  Jam packed with everything:  photography tips, digital scrapbooking, graphics design, and all the latest trends in the paper crafting world.  I was blown away by it.


Well, several weeks ago, the lovely Laura from Papers and Pixels Magazine contacted me wanting to do a featured article on me and our store.  OMG!!!  Really???  Me???  Why???  What do I say?  I have difficulty talking about me.  Why would anyone want to hear about me?  Yeah, I'm a bit shy... well, until you get to know me - LOL.  I was beside myself that someone would want to write an article about me and my family, our business, and our amazing design team girls!  Holy Cow!!!

I had the opportunity to chat with Laura, who is amazing by the way.  She so sweet, easy to talk to, and my words flowed with ease.  It was really a who, what, where, and why, conversation mixed in with a few giggles and a bit of off beat conversation.... but so very comforting.  Easy peasy.  I can say that it was one of those "proud" moments in our journey that really made me smile when I saw it all in print.  Not to mention our DT Ladies were all published too!!!  Thank you so much Laura and Chris for giving all of us at The Beary Scrap one of those Proud Moments that we will never forget!!!

So, if you would like to check out our featured article in our first publication, head on over to Paper and Pixels to check it out.  There is even a special "surprise" there for those of you that read the article and want to do some shopping with us.  I won't tell you what it is, you have to figure it out on your own.

Until next time!

No comments: