Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coming Soon: Belles 'n Whistles Stamps

Hello Beary Sweet Friends!  You've been keeping me very busy with our "Spring Cleaning Sale" (aka, overhaul).  There was little time last night to add more goodies to our clearance section, but I promise I will be back at it tonight.  I have the next round ready.  I won't be starting it until after I finish pack up all of today's order for tomorrow first shipment.  I can't Thank You enough for helping us clean.  Who ever thought Cleaning could be so much FUN!   I'm sending you all BIG Cyber HUGS

I am so excited to bring you more good news today.  New images illustrated by the ever so talented Elizabeth Bell from Belles 'n Whistles Stamps are on their way!
I love these images... then again, I love anything Elizabeth Bell creates.  I have collected dozens of Elizabeth Bell stamps over the years.  Sadly, many of them have yet to get acquainted with an ink pad.  I'm sure I'm going to have dozens more that will need a formal introduction.

I anticipate both the SweetArt Girls Collection and the Fairy Friends Collection to arrive by Monday, May 16.  You can pre-order them HERE.

Here is a quick peak at some of these adorable images.  Visit our website to view the entire collections:

Fairy Friends - Garden Friends

Fairy Friends - Garden Wishes

SweetArt Girls - A Pen Friend

SweetArt Girls - Storytime
Until next time...

No comments: