Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Product Updates - Some Odd Girl

I am so excited to introduce you to a new stamp company in the industry... well, new to rubber.  Well, really, clear photopolymer stamps.

Please welcome Some Odd Girl Stamps to The Beary ScrapKristy draws the cutest images and has recently added a line of clear photopolymer stamps to her line for those of us that like to get "inked up".  She even created a Chibi" for me that I use on my personal blog and my crafty facebook page.  You can read all the details about my chibi and how to get your own chibi HERE.  Some Odd Girl Hosts a bi-weekly challenge too.  How cool is that :).  Check out all the details on their Challenge blog HERE.

Some Odd Girl has 6 new clear stamps that are now available for pre-order in our store.  I anticipate them to arrive on or before May 27, 2011.  Here is a look at the images about to land at the shop...







Aren't they cute???  I can't wait to get my hands on them.

In other News...
  • Belles 'n Whistles Stamps arrived today!  They are cuter in person. You can order them HERE.  If there are other Belle's 'n Whistles stamps that you are looking for, please feel free to contact me.  I'll be more than happy to bring them to the shop for you.
  • New Copic Marker colors will finally arrive on Tuesday.  Those of you that are still waiting for your pre-orders to ship, they will ship out Tuesday afternoon after UPS drops off the goodies.  Boy, have these been a long time coming, but expected given the tragedy that Japan has experienced.
Until next time!

No comments: