Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning SALE!

Hello Beary Sweet Friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day.  I awoke to flowers on the kitchen table, handmade cards and a fresh cup of java courtesy of my 3 little munchkins.  We spent the day doing "the usual" stuff, getting caught up on some housework and laundry, hubby cut the grass and then we celebrated my nephew's 1st Birthday.  Not all that exciting here, but the fresh cup of coffee made by my kids was the best cup of coffee in the world!  Since Sunday, they have been making me coffee every morning!  What a treat :)

Now that Spring is officially here, it is time for some serious Spring Cleaning.  I prefer to use the word OVERHAUL in this instance!  My office is overwhelmed with crafty goodness everywhere to the point I have a small pathway that leads to my desk.  Not to mention I have no place to craft besides my dining room table.  Hubby sure would like to see my crafty stuff back in my office where it belongs.
This is just the start of it.  If you follow us on facebook you will know what I've just added to the clearance section as I update each product line's inventory and reassign the items to our clearance section.  I will be adding lots more goodies every evening.  This is by far the BIGGEST SALE I have ever done.

Visit our website HERE.  I have a running list on the homepage of the most recent categories that are on liquidation.  You can also browse through our Clearance Department HERE as some items will only be found in the there.

One thing you should keep in mind when shopping on our website:  Out of stock items may occur as inventory is reduced.  Please keep in mind that just because an item is in your cart, it does not mean it is yours just yet.  Inventory is not reduced from our website until after checkout is completed.  Another shopper may pick up the same item and check out before you.  When this happens, we will issue you a refund or a store credit for the out of stock item.  To be fair, all orders are filled by order number on a first come, first serve basis.

Until next time,

No comments: